Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stats Stink Sunday

Ok, if you don't know the rules by now, read my archive...I'm too lazy to say this each week...

Welcome to Stats Stink Sundays where everything is random because noone reads it anyways...Just put a bunch of random thoughts in bullet points and you're done.

  1. It was a busy, exhausting week. I was happy when the weekend arrived.
  2. I had to buy a new work wardrobe because I've shrunk out of all my work clothes.
  3. Happy Birthday to my friend Josie. Hope you enjoyed hanging at the Green Iggy. I surely did!
  4. Today drained me out emotionally. Although I know I'm not saying a permanent goodbye to my friends at First Baptist Lutz, I am greatly saddened not to be worshiping and serving alongside them each week.
  5. Looking forward to moving in with Tonya. My new neighbor has a pretty loud stereo at the moment. It will be nice to live in a house again after 7 years of apartment living.
  6. A couple of weeks ago I posted a status on Facebook that started a debate about God's humor and His will. Not really sure why I was accused of being irreverent when I said "God has a weird sense of humor." but there you have it. As I was writing a blog about the ridiculousness of the whole thing, one of the people involved contacted me. I am still not sure why she felt she had to "defend her God and His word" against such an attack. And why, for heaven's sake, she thought it WAS an attack is beyond me. I believe I really will write more on this later in the week. After my homework is completed, of course.
That's it for now. More to come.

(((HUGS)))
G

No comments:

Post a Comment