- My Bible as Literature class is over. I passed with a B. I'm happy. I hated that class. After I graduate the B won't matter, and I'm still eligible for reimbursement. Yay me!
- During the last two days in April I realized with a jolt that I had procrastinated getting the remaining stuff out of my storage unit and I needed to do so asap to avoid paying any rent in May. This led to a conversation with my roommate in which she told me that her situation had changed and we needed to part ways. We are both sad/happy about it. I need to move by the end of June.
- The day of my Lit final, I stopped to look at an apartment on my way home. I wasn't expecting much. The rent is really really cheap with a lot of stuff included that isn't normally included. I wound up on the wrong block instead, and found the perfect apartment there. It was a total God thing. I went home convinced. I'm moving back to South Tampa. The place where I belong. :)
- My application for the new apartment cleared in record time. I just need to drop off a deposit and sign the lease on Friday. I'm moving June 19th.
- Friday night my "posse" and I traveled around Tampa watching a couple of different bands in a couple of different locations play a couple of different styles of music. We had an impromptu sleepover at Barb's. She's so awesome. She just went with the flow.
- Saturday AM was the 2nd South African Missions Garage sale. I have no idea how we did, but we sold lots of stuff. What was left got loaded into trucks and taken to Goodwill.
- Saturday afternoon I took the posse to see my new apartment. They were giving me grief about making such a rapid decision. As soon as they saw it, they knew I was right. God led me to that place. No question.
- Saturday night was church followed by a birthday celebration unlike any I have ever experienced. Once I get the rest of the pics, I will write a separate blog on that and post pics. Let's just say it's official: I'm PRINCESS G, tyvm. Pay homage y'all. You're in the presence of greatness. YOUR WELCOME! ;)
- Sunday was supposed to be a total surprise. Due to SOME people (who will remain unmentioned until NEXT post) I knew ahead of time that the posse was taking me canoeing. Let's just say that I couldn't lift my arms for two days. So blame them for the late post. Works for me. (hehe)
- Monday and Tuesdays became recovery and prayer days as I had a couple of friends who desperately needed prayer. Both had parents in critical condition in the hospital. I believe Crystal's mom is much better, but David's dad is still recovering from surgery.
- Monday I'm back in class again for the summer. Time sure does fly.
- I feel ubercool right now 'cause I'm in Starbucks writing this post while tethered to my blackberry, using it as a modem. You had no idea I was so talented did you? You should have more faith, people. Just sayin...
Coming soon: Why I gave up alcohol.
disclaimer: parts of this post are extremely tongue in cheek. I'll let you figure out which ones.