Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Positive Post Tuesday

God is working. He is doing amazing wonderful things in my life. Here's a few:

1. South Africa deposit is due Friday night. I haven't received a dime, yet, but I have total peace that it is taken care of. I don't know why, but I do.

2. God has put two awesome women in my life who are also dealing with being single. They encourage me, lift me up, and (most importantly) share my wacky sense of humor. I love you, Babs and Marie. You make me see the hilarity in the most nonsensical situations, and you challenge me to be all that God has called me to be.

3. Spiritually, the things I have learned in the past are being reinforced, and I am learning new, even deeper truths daily. I am growing more and more sure of who I am in Christ, and the purpose He has for my life.

God is good all the time; all the time, God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment