- Easter was incredible. Spent the whole weekend in church. Good Friday was a Communion Service (AMAZING). Since I was in the choir, I had to be back at 3:15pm on Saturday to practice for the Saturday night services. I was there until 9pm. Went home, slept and was back in church at 7:30 for another practice, followed by prayer time, followed by 3 more services. It was exhausting, exhilarating, and quite awesome.
- God is amazing. All the time. Last night I really received confirmation that I am supposed to become an Encourager at church. It's the perfect way for me to serve in ministry.
- I have a test on Saturday and I am avoiding studying by posting this blog.
- I have learned that I MUST wait on God, and not try to force things to happen because I think they should.
- I am learning submission. It's hard. I don't always like it. But I'm still learning.
- My deposit for South Africa is due on 4/16.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
So much is going on, and its been a while since I posted...so here's a few random thoughts as teasers.