Sunday, August 2, 2009

SS Sundays....

So, it seems like the only posts I do anymore are the bulleted SSS posts...

Busy weekend.

1. Friday night was a birthday party at The Garden in St. Pete. Live jazz, good food, lots of fun.
2. Saturday morning was breakfast with "Nana", looking at apartments, and then the Rays game. Same people who were at The Garden were at the Rays. Some interesting, and enlightening conversations took place. I am still considering whether or not to blog them, and how to do it.
3. Sunday I was up early to prayer walk at the church, stayed after to help one of my kids from youth group babysit while her mom sat through a financial peace class. Then took a tour of a brand new construction site and decided that's where I want to live. A little pricey, but it will be worth it. Florida is so hot, and I felt so sticky and nasty that when I got home into the air conditioning, I decided to stay put.

No comments:

Post a Comment