Sunday, August 16, 2009

SS Sundays....

It's stats stink Sunday. The idea is since stats stink for blogging on Sundays, just post a bunch of random thoughts in bullet points...Here's my week in reverse.

  • Set up my "new to me" flat screen hdtv. its SWEET! I've been living with a monolith (11 yr old tube tv) for a year, so purchased a used tv at a good price.
  • finally got home after a day of running. church, lunch, super walmart, etc...it was an emotional day, so i'm tired.
  • Saturday was a Women's prayer ministry meeting, hanging with Nana at micky d's while a friend changed the oil in my car, and church with cheryl and mike.
  • friday i left work, picked up my new to me tv, stopped for oil and a filter, stopped at cheryl and mikes and let the dogs out (woof woof), went to a friends house for game nite. Go word games!! I LOVE WINNING. (hehehe)
  • New tires on my car on thurs. Yay. Car rides much better.
  • Wednes I felt like I was in the middle of a perfect storm. So many things went wrong. Everything seems to have righted itself, thank God. I appreciate good friends who are willing to be a shoulder for me to cry on.
  • I am looking forward to a more integral role in youth ministry. More than anything I want to fulfill God's purpose in my life.
That's it for now. I'll post a more detailed weight loss blog tomorrow night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment