Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm not who I was....

And I'm not who I'm going to be, either.

I'm not the same person who, less than six months ago was a bundle of hidden pain. God is so GOOD. He does not let us stagnate and fester, but performs surgery where needed to cut the dross and infection away.

I have put to rest the bitterness and rage that I was carrying last summer. It is a beautiful thing, and allows me to move forward. It allows God to do amazing things in my life. Not that He wasn't before, but now I can actually appreciate them, even when I don't completely understand.

I recorded a testimony for Divorce Care at my church. It can be viewed HERE. Put on earphones and turn it WAY up, because I was sick so my voice is VERY soft.

This is only the beginning of God making me into the woman He always intended me to be. I can't wait to see what He has in store. I'm NOT who I was, thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment