Sunday, December 20, 2009

stats stink sunday

here goes:

1. Favorite Christmas Carol: O Holy Night. Favorite arrangement of this song: Chris Tomlin, Glory in Highest.

2. School is done. Got an A in my lit class. Really enjoyed the course. Signed up for 3 classes next semester. Let the insanity begin.

3. Major product rollouts at work this week. For the most part, things went smoothly. I put in a lot of OT, and I was pretty burnt out by Wednesday.

4. My response to burn out is to shut myself in my room and watch pointless boring movies all night.

5. Going home on Christmas Eve. Can't wait to see my family again. Can't wait for them to see me. I am back to graduation weight (highschool). Haven't been this thin in 12 years.

6. Thanks to a roommate selling Mary Kay, I cannot leave the house without makeup and retain my self-respect. I used to be soooo low maintenance. :(

7. Still on a brownie kick. When I am craving chocolate, it's always brownies, and nothing else will satisfy.

8. My favorite verse of the week (and pretty much always) is Zephaniah 3:17.
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."
What a beautiful picture of His love for us!


Until next time,
(((((HUGS)))))
G

No comments:

Post a Comment