Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gearing up for Oklahoma...

So I was planning on writing a lengthy blog on Monday night, but I got all caught up in sending a lengthy email to a friend instead. To my friend: I apologize, I know you're busy, and probably had time to do more than skim. Next time I'll do better, and blog what should have been blogged. To everyone else: I'm leaving for Oklahoma at 3:15am Saturday. I suspect I will be very tired, but very happy to be disconnected from this monster called the internet. I need the break from work, and from myself. I have been living all wrapped up in my own head for too many weeks now. Next week is all about service: it's all about being "others" focused. I am soooo stoked to go!!

So I will see you all on the flip side, hopefully with some pics and tons of renewed positive energy.

:)

Meantime, don't forget to have a good night and a pleasant tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment