Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year it's time for a change...seriously

This year is all about change...

My PwC life has finally come to a close. It was really really really dramatic. At 8:15am on 12/20/2010 I walked into a conference room, handed over my laptop, badge and a security device, signed some papers and walked out. In about 3.5 minutes, my 7.5 year stint was over.

Monday, January 10th, I start a six month self-improvement program. My goal is to be finished school (BA in English), debt free, and physically fit. These are all goals I set 2.5 years ago, and I'm so excited to be thisclose to being finished!!

I've spent the free time purging old stuff, and reorganizing the stuff I'm keeping. I'm so excited! For the first time in a very LONG time, I've got a place for everything, and everything is in its place. I love the way my place is decorated and organized -- which is good because I'll be spending a lot of time here in the next few months.

My other goal is to blog at least twice a week, consistently. More than anything, I desire to encourage others and affirm my own faith. It occurred to me that I rarely center my writing on scripture, so that is going to change also.

No comments:

Post a Comment