Monday, December 6, 2010

The Facebook Stinks: The LONG AWAITED Conclusion....

The strangest thing happened to me today. I logged into a long unused email account and saw a Facebook invite from a friend to join a group. I clicked the link, and suddenly, without warning, I was in my OLD FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!! If you don't know the story, click here.

I clicked on the deactivate button, only to find that my friends could still invite me to things...seeing how I had over 200 friends, 300 unread emails, and countless app invites, I took the time to delete those, along with the game requests. I then changed my privacy settings and deactivated the account. Mission accomplished. 18 months later. It was epic (but only to me).

Goodbye to the old Gillian. One by one, the ties are being severed. It's strange how much lighter I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment